Saturday, June 4, 2011

Z E R O M O T I V A T I O N

Yeah so I guess it's obvious my motivation to update and continue with blogging has dropped down to zero. Honest to what I seriously have had no time. Okay so that was a lie. I've had plenty of time but that I use that time wisely, for more important things...like sleeping (hehe).

I guess if I do get the hold of this thing it would mean complete motivation, complete dedication and complete patience. I do take photos to put up but I never put them up...lol oops. Well I guess we'll just see how I go. I was contemplating on hopping on the Tumblr train too but we'll see how that goes because that's another load of motivation and effort lol.

You've probably gathered from all my complaining and sooking that I am a lazy person and I won't deny you from the truth because that is the truth lol. Although, I am trying to change that, I promise! Anyway, I'm hoping to keep updating this every now and then so stay tuned. I might actually start posting some 'interesting' things lol.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment